Financial Aid Application Instructions
Once you open the Financial Assistance Application, please note the following:
1. You will need to create an account. Once you create your account, you can complete the application, leave the application unfinished and return later to complete it, log in to check status, etc.
2. You will be prompted to search for a “school” by zip code. Enter only the first three digits in the search box (900) and scroll down to select Camp Super Duper.
3. When prompted to enter “Annual Tuition”, (this appears in the “Add a Child” section), please enter $865 for tuition (this is the regular tuition for one session, pre-discounts. We will base all aid off of this).
4. Please complete the application with as thorough and accurate details as possible.
5. Upon completing the application, please allow up to 2 weeks for FACTS Tuition Aid to process the application, submit their assessment to us and for us to get back to you with what aid, if any, you have qualified for.
6. Deadline for Financial Aid applications is April 15, however, please note that aid is given on a first-come, first-served basis. And we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible